Friday, February 18, 2011

One Off the Ol' Bucket List!

Hello there!
I'm very happy to say today that I can cross one more thing off my bucket list... 



One of my cards landed on the cover! :o)
WOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 
This is Paper Crafts magazine's March/April 2011 issue [
Image courtesy of Paper Crafts magazine, of course!] -- I haven't seen the issue in-person yet, but I'm so excited for the day it arrives in the mail!!

Here's a closer look at my card... 



:o)
*Jazz hands!*
What the picture doesn't really show is that the cloud paper is shimmery!

It's a little difficult to see in the picture, but the patterned balloons were attached over the white cardstock ones with dimensional adhesive.  Also, the largest hot air balloon was attached to the card with two layers of dimensional adhesive [as opposed to the single layer for the other two] just to vary the dimension a little!

Thanks for stopping by today!! :o)