Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thank You, Kerri and Paper Crafts!

Something really surprised me today!  I visited the Paper Crafts blog and saw that Kerri Miller did a post with some of my cardsThank you so much, Kerri, for the kind things you wrote -- it really was a big, happy surprise!  And the shout-out to Humble?  Made me even happier!! :D  As Kerri mentioned, he really is the apple of my eye. :o)

Kerri mentioned the word "effortless", which I take as a huge compliment that I do NOT deserve.  I repeat: NOT deserve!  To be totally honest, it takes me a lot of effort just to come up with an idea and craft each project.  I mean A LOT. :D  I move stuff around/change my mind a hundred times and constantly say to myself, "Does that look weird?!  That looks weird, right?  I can't even tell!"  Sometimes I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.  No kidding.  But that doesn't keep crafting from being some serious fun!

Here is one of the cards that Kerri shared in her post:


:o)
I love office-themed stuff!  I actually submitted this card to several different Paper Crafts calls before it was picked, so the lesson here is, don't give up! :D  This card caught a lucky break in the June 2014 issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking!

Thanks again, Kerri, and thank you to the folks who left some kind words on Kerri's post -- it really means a lot to me!