Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reshares: Favourite Office Themed Projects!

Yesterday I reshared a bunch of office themed projects, and now I'm back to share some of my old favourites with the same theme!


:o)
This file folder shaped card appeared in 75 Creative Card Challenges!  Most of the stuff on this card is from October Afternoon's 9 to 5 collection, which is one of my favourite collections from OA!  When I first got my 9 to 5 supplies in the mail, I was so excited and made four cards in one sitting -- this card was one of them!



:o)
I made this card way back in 2010 with supplies from another October Afternoon collection called Hometown.  I remember how much fun it was to make this and love how it turned out! :D


:o)
I have such a fondness for this card!  I made this in 2010 with a stamp from Lawn Fawn's Hello Friend stamp set.  Being such a fan of office themed things, I have a lot of little clips and love making stuff where it looks like pieces of paper are clipped to the card.  Inspiration: clipboards!

By some crazy luck, this card was one of the projects chosen to be replicated for display in Archiver's stores when they started carrying Lawn Fawn products.  I couldn't believe it!  The stores needed the sample projects within a very short time frame, and certain supplies needed to be substituted for things that could be purchased at Archiver's, so I couldn't make the cards myself.  I was able to help, though, with the stamping and fussy cutting of the letters and happy faces!  Here's what they all looked like:


:o)
That's actually all I could do -- there wasn't enough time for anything else!  I packed up the pieces in little baggies and sent them to Lawn Fawn via FedEx, and guess what?  FedEx was LATE.  The package was checked by customs and they actually opened everything!  Can you imagine the reaction to all of those little letters?  When the package was delivered, the LF folks and some volunteers put all of the samples together in time for Archiver's.  Amazing!



:o)
Another fun one to make!  I made this card in 2011 with various Lawn Fawn stamps.  I was going for a "pen doodles on a notebook page" look! :D


:o)
Here's another card I made in 2011 using Lawn Fawn stamps.  Love that notebook page die and thought I'd use the die-cut horizontally, just for a little change.  I knew I wanted to make the sentiment multi-coloured, but when I tried inking the stamp with the markers I had, I didn't quite get the look I was going for...so I came up with this! :D  Some crazy fussy cutting, but it was worth it!


Thanks for stopping by!