Friday, June 27, 2014

Reshares: Treat Packaging!

Here to share some treat packaging projects for my last reshare post of the day!


:o)
This is my Luv U Candies Box from the January/February 2011 issue of Paper Crafts!  I made this using my Cricut machine.  I used the Love Struck cartridge to die-cut the box and conversation heart.  The smiling heart-shaped balloon is from one of my favourite cartridges -- Create a Critter!  Another one of my treat packaging projects from that issue can be found here! :o)


:o)
I made this Easter treat pouch 2 years ago from a Silhouette cut file, some Lawn Fawn paper and a super-cute bunny sticker from Doodlebug!

The next two projects were made for past Paper Crafts' blog hops:



:o)
Made in 2011 for the 350 Cards & Gifts blog hop!  To create the box, I used the Tea Light Thank You Gift pattern by Lori Tecler, which can be found on this page of patterns from the issue!  I can't take credit for the flower border, either -- it's a fancy sticker embellishment from Martha!


:o)
I made this one last year for another 350 Cards & Gifts blog hop!  The super-cute monster stamp is from Starving Artistamps -- they have such fun stamp designs!  I didn't have any candy handy when I was photographing this project, so this monster is extra excited about Halls.  Ha! :D

Thanks for visiting today, and have a great weekend!