Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Colour Happy

Here today to share some of my favourite colours!  I tend to love 'retro' colours.  In my crafting, I use a lot of candy colours, too, but I think my love for these colours goes a bit further because it extends into our home decor and the stuff I wear. :D 

So here they are -- colours I can't get enough of!


Yellowy-green and greenish-yellow.
LOVE.  One of my favourite QoR watercolours is a colour called Green Gold.  I used it for the background of that funny cat image there. :D


Greeny-blue, bluey-green, indigo, peacock blue, teal, turquoise, robin's egg blue, greyish-blue, and greyish-green.
I just love this whole range of colours.  Makes me swoon. :D  Another QoR watercolour favourite of mine is Phthalo Turquoise.  My picture washed out some of the supplies there -- the VersaMagic ink pad towards the lower right is Oasis Green, which is my favourite greyish-green ink pad.  It's a beautiful colour!


Mustard yellow and yellow ochre.
Ahh, mustard yellow.  I don't have much to say other than I heart you.  A lot!


Reddish-purple.
Reddish-purple gives me the oohs and ahhs.


Bold orange and burnt orange.
Love the happiness of a bold shade of orange!  That glorious looking ink pad is VersaFine in Habanero -- my favourite orange ink pad. :D