Wednesday, September 09, 2015

A Card with Paper Pumpkin July 2015 Kit [for Mojo Monday Challenge MOJO414]

Hey, folks!

Here to share a card I made using some of the things from the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin refill kit, "Thanks A Latte"...


I didn't subscribe to Paper Pumpkin until last month, so I missed out on the full July 2015 kit.  I was kicking myself because the full kit came with a really cute stamp set and two Stampin' Spots -- dang!  I still wanted to get the refill kit, though, because I liked the supplies.

I used the sketch from the current Mojo Monday challenge [MOJO414] as my jumping off point:



Here's a look at the refill kit I used for some of my card's elements:


Thanks A Latte Refill Kit from Stampin' Up!


Since I didn't have the stamp set to stamp the cup die-cut, I stamped it with stripes in Tangelo Twist to give it some colour [I used one of the stamps from Amazing Birthday].  The sentiment is from the Sweet Stack stamp set, stamped in Basic Gray Archival ink.  The card base is Basic Gray, and the larger banner was cut from paper out of the Moonlight DSP Stack.  The wood veneer heart is from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit.  The rest of the supplies are from the refill kit!

Thanks for stopping by -- I'll be back tomorrow! :o)