Monday, September 14, 2015

Snow Place Snowman Money Holder Card [for Mojo Monday Challenge MOJO415]

Hey, folks!

This is my second post for today.  Click here to see the baker's box I shared earlier!

I'm back to share this card I made with the Snow Place Photopolymer Bundle...

 

My card is based on this sketch from the current Mojo Monday challenge [MOJO415]:


When I saw the sketch, the first idea that sprang to mind was to make a gift card or money holder greeting card, so that's what I went with!  That $20 looks pretty festive, doesn't it?

Here's the bundle I used to create the cute snowman:



Snow Place Photopolymer Bundle from Stampin' Up!


The fun sentiment is from the B.Y.O.P. Photopolymer Stamp Set, and the patterned paper I used is from Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper.

Thanks for stopping by! :o)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Great idea! Great card!

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my goodness, I thought that was a purchased 3-D sticker when I first looked at it! I just adore how you've created this from your stamps, precious idea!!! And such a great sketch for a giftcard holder!