Sunday, September 06, 2015

Stampin' Up! Give Thanks Card [for Pals Paper Arts Challenge PPA266]

Hey, folks!

Here to share this card I made...


I used my favourite stamp set from the holiday catalogue, Thankful Forest Friends!  I inked the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers.  I just want to mention that I did NOT come up with the two-tone sentiment idea myself [didn't want to take credit for someone else's idea!].  I was inspired by the awesome treat boxes shown on page 42 of the holiday catalogue!

I'm having fun with challenges lately.  I've shied away in the past because I'm not a very confident person, but it's fun to enter challenges and see what creative things others come up with!  For my card, I used the colour scheme from the current Pals Paper Arts challenge [PPA266]:


A very fall-friendly colour scheme.  I used Old Olive and Cajun Craze cardstock, as well as Delightful Dijon patterned paper from the 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.

Here's a closer look at the stamp set I used...


Thankful Forest Friends Clear-Mount Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!
Thankful Forest Friends Wood-Mount Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!


The beautiful leaf design was die-cut with one of these dies:


Leaflets Framelits Dies from Stampin' Up!


Thanks for stopping by -- I'll be back tomorrow with an entry for The Paper Players challenge! :o)