Thursday, September 10, 2015

Very Vanilla Poinsettia Gift Box

Hey, folks!

Here to share this gift packaging project that I put together...


To create the dimensional poinsettia, I used the Reason For The Season Photopolymer Bundle, which comes with the Reason For The Season stamp set and coordinating Festive Flower Builder Punch.  The cute little gift box is from the August 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit, "Chalk It Up To Love" -- the refill kit is in the store now and includes three of the boxes.

I used Real Red ink on Very Vanilla cardstock for the poinsettia petals.  I wanted a subtle tone-on-tone look for the leaves, so I used Sahara Sand ink on Old Olive cardstock for those.  I used a bone folder to score a line down the center of each petal and leaf, then folded/bent them for dimension.

The ribbon I used is Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon from the Clearance Rack.  The cute miniature tag was die-cut from Kraft cardstock with a die from the Cutie Pie Thinlits set, and the nice "to" stamp is from the Oh, What Fun stamp set.

Here's a look at the bundle I used to make the dimensional poinsettia:



Reason For The Season Photopolymer Bundle from Stampin' Up!


Before I go, I wanted to mention that I've updated my Order Info page with the current list of backordered items from Stampin' Up!  Thanks for stopping by -- I'll be back tomorrow with a non-holiday project using Reason For The Season! :o)