Friday, February 12, 2016

Napping Cats Card with Jane's Doodles' Cats at Play

Hey, folks!

Here to share a card I made with a fun stamp set I just got in the mail recently...


:o)
The back of the stamp set's packaging says Cats at Play.  I got mine from Scrapbook.com, where they have the set listed under the name A Cat's Life.  You can also get the stamp set from the creator herself, Jane's Doodles!

When I first saw this stamp set, I imagined making a scrapbook page about Humble [Napping Champion!] with this adorable cat image stamped in a rainbow of colours, fussy cut and attached in a playful arrangement, underneath his photo.  This is the card version of that idea!  The sentiment is a sticker from Pebbles, which I was saving for a cat project, of course. :o)

I'm entering my card in the current challenge over at The Paper Players:



Hope you have a crafty weekend!